Shaggy-Doo! (2015) Shaggy-Doo! (2015)

This is what I come to NG for. Thank you!

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

I really need to know if Picolo passed that bar exam!!!!!!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Game Facts: Bowser Game Facts: Bowser

Clever and hilarious - best part was Bullet Bill :)

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Very nice!

Game's a lot of fun, upbeat soundtrack and great 3d graphics!! Always surprised to see this kind of stuff in Flash :D The controls feel a bit loose but that's probably more because I've gone and let myself get used to analog sticks ;) I haven't been pure to my digital roots!

The music is fantastic, too - the Coastal City music in particular reminds me of the classics.. Daytona USA - rolllliiiiing staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Powerful and touching

It's very rare to have a game affect me in such a way as this game did. I had to play all the way through just to see where it was going, and it was an emotional ride.

It's also rare to find an "art game" that has such a good gameplay mechanic behind it as well. You combined both aspects quite well.

Again, very powerful - the feelings this game triggered will no doubt stay with me all day.

Hats off to you, sir!

SHMUP SHMUP

Perfect!

Mind-blowingly well put together! Tons of fun, sits right up there with the classics like Raptor and Tyrian :D

Freedom Fighter Racing Freedom Fighter Racing

Stuck in my head for the rest of the day!

This is amazing, got it on replay now :) I checked out your other stuff too.. so much variety and it's all top notch! Didn't realize you also did the WGJFK theme, love that too!

Keep it coming, if you can pull off quality like this off while drunk, then the sky's the limit for you! :D

"Hot Furnace" "Hot Furnace"

Wicked!

Love it! I'm a huge fan of 8-bit chiptunes, and this reminds me of Mega Man as you said, with a little Legacy of the Wizard feel in there as well.

Completely awesome, keep it coming, don't know what the guy below me was smoking.

The Little Drummer Punk Droid The Little Drummer Punk Droid

This is very, very cool

Good job!

my favorite christmas carol + 8 bit chiptunes + slammin' guitar = pure awesome.

Keep it up, stuff like this is fantastic!

Evil-Dog responds:

Hahaha who thought I would ever be part of something like that :D

Poster - Mucha Poster - Mucha

Beautiful!

Love the nice hard lines, the style is fantastic! Keep it up!

gusana responds:

Thank you!

Rikku-FFX-2 Rikku-FFX-2

Excellent Rikku

..and here's my new PS3 wallpaper!

Rikku has always been a favorite of mine, and this is an amazing portrayal of her.