Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Very nice!

Game's a lot of fun, upbeat soundtrack and great 3d graphics!! Always surprised to see this kind of stuff in Flash :D The controls feel a bit loose but that's probably more because I've gone and let myself get used to analog sticks ;) I haven't been pure to my digital roots!

The music is fantastic, too - the Coastal City music in particular reminds me of the classics.. Daytona USA - rolllliiiiing staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Powerful and touching

It's very rare to have a game affect me in such a way as this game did. I had to play all the way through just to see where it was going, and it was an emotional ride.

It's also rare to find an "art game" that has such a good gameplay mechanic behind it as well. You combined both aspects quite well.

Again, very powerful - the feelings this game triggered will no doubt stay with me all day.

Hats off to you, sir!

SHMUP SHMUP

Perfect!

Mind-blowingly well put together! Tons of fun, sits right up there with the classics like Raptor and Tyrian :D

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Ow!

My brain!

Alphaland Alphaland

Awesome

I just had a religious experience via Atari 2600 graphics. U rule, well done! Very touching. :D

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Short, sweet,

and a touch mindbending. Loved it!

Hunters - Relic of Stars Hunters - Relic of Stars

"Hey, what's this?"

Is what I thought when I found the red ship, and then the character said it too!

This game is awesome. I just reviewed Stage 4 and said the levels should scroll rather than screen-by-screen, but I take that back. The more I play, the more I realize the screen-by-screen adds not only to the gameplay, but the atmosphere of the game. This game is awesome, I'm totally favoriting it, blogging about it, and finishing all of the levels!

And, if you knew my normal attention span for games, you'd know that me finishing it is the highest compliment I can pay it :D

Keep 'em coming!

Hunters - Stage 4 Hunters - Stage 4

Hey, this is fun!

Excellent work! The gameplay is really fun, the sound and music are top notch, and the graphics remind me of earlier Newgrounds staples, (but with vastly improved graphics, obviously). It's nice and refreshing to see a game animated in Flash like this :)

Only thing I'd suggest is that the levels scroll instead of a screen-by-screen progression, but that's really just a matter of taste, and obviously your choice as the developer :)

Now off to explore the earlier episodes I missed!

Polygon Racer 3D Polygon Racer 3D

So old school!

Love the retro music, the retro polygons and the retro deliciousness of this game! Can't wait to get home and try it with my 3d glasses!

I've had a lot of fun with this game so far, keep 'em coming!

..and now back for another race!

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Absolutely convincing!

Incredible! This could've been on the actual gameboy, you recreated the feel of it perfectly! And if anyone knows, it's me.. the guy who clocked 3 lifetimes' worth of hours into that little brick. Little details like making the space scenes mostly light in the background, instead of black (as they would've had to on the actual unit back in the day due to the motion blurry screen) makes it a completely awesome homage!

The game itself is awesome too! The music fits the style and I foresee many hours sunk in this spectacular retro title! Keep 'em coming!